Non Profit Company Registration
- The name of a Non-Profit Company will end with "NPC".
- Incorporated by at least 3 persons for public benefit, social activities, communal or group Interest, etc.
- Must have a minimum of 3 directors.
- The primary objective is to be a benefit to the public and not to make profit.
- Income/property may not be distributed to the incorporators, members, directors or officers.
- The total all inclusive registration cost is R 1,250 for the company name reservation and company incorporation.
- All documents are lodged with the Companies and Intellectual Properties Commission of South Africa.
- The company incorporation documents will be available to download once registered.