New Private Company Registration
- Minimum of 1 director required to register a private company.
- Setup for financial gain for the shareholders (company owners).
- The name of a private company end with "Proprietary Limited" or "(Pty) Ltd".
- Each incorporator of the company will become the first director of the company.
- This business structure is ideal for entrepreneurs to run their own business with no limit on the number of directors.
- Private companies are not allowed to offer securities to the public and is also restricted from transferring it's shares.
- The total all inclusive registration cost is R 975 for the company name reservation and company incorporation (registration).
- Issued with Free Shareholders Certificates.